- How to restore your Mac to factory settings;
- How to wipe your Mac and reset it to factory settings.
- Popular articles!
- logiciel pour changer voix mac.
- best torrent downloader for mac pro.
Expand the "Show Package Contents" folder. Copy and paste the "InstallESD. Open the "Disk Utility" within the Utilities folder under Applications and connect the USB flash drive to one of the ports located on the back side of the iMac.
Restart the iMac after the restore drive is completed and hold the "Command-R" keys until the boot selector appears. Choose the flash drive from the boot selector, open the "Disk Utility" and select the iMac's hard drive.
Security Research Center Policy
Select the "Erase Tab," set the "Format: Choose the "install Mac OS X" option from the menu and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the factory reset. The format process will erase all information on the hard drive. Copying the OS X installer to a flash drive will erase all contents on the flash drive as well: Back up any important data before reinstalling the OS. To ensure that all information is cleared from the Touch Bar, you need to erase its data. Follow these steps:. The following steps will tell you how to restore Mac to factory settings.inliecrucdarbahn.gq/map7.php
How to reinstall macOS from macOS Recovery
This is pretty simple. Go to the Apple menu in the top left corner of your screen and choose Restart. When the process is complete, go the Disk Utility menu in the top left corner of your screen and select Quit Disk Utility. However, if you are not going to keep your Mac, it would be better to quit the process and let the new owner enter all necessary information. Simply hold down the Command and Q keys and then choose Shut Down to turn the Mac off but leave it waiting for a new user.
We hope this guide was helpful and you got all useful information on how to reset MacBook to factory settings. Stay tuned for updates!
How to Reset Mac to Factory Settings
Ivan Exploring latest tech trends. Apple obsessed. Now, with your hard drive completely erased and free of any data, you can perform a clean install of macOS.
- net tv plus for mac.
- locked out of my computer mac!
- How you can factory reset your Mac completely.
- Step-by-step Guide to Reset Mac to Factory Settings.
You can do so while your Mac is still in recovery mode. Your Mac is fully prepared for its new owner. We hope you found this guide helpful.
- torrent movie download software for mac!
- How To Restore Your Mac To Factory Settings?
- download lightroom 2 mac free.
- How to Reformat Mac OS X Without a Recovery Disc or Drive « Mac Tips :: Gadget Hacks;
- How to Factory Reset Mac OS X to Original Default Factory Settings;
- Reinstall from macOS Recovery.
- Video of the Day.